Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Today I write to you from the land of the rising sun. Here in Japan I have seen many unique and interesting things and, of course, I will have many What Would Jolina Do moments to share with you once I get back to Portland, OR. So far Abra has reveal the beauty of Japan by taking me on many field trips while incluing her own personal commentary. Her historicallly accurrate tales and humorous anecdotes bring me into this Asian world and make me feel connected to the people and places of this land. I wish I had more time for a full entry, but I am preparing for my trip to Hong Kong. There I am expecting to 1) connect with my HK roots and discover a little about my ancestory and myself; 2) buy a jade ring; and 3) eat dim sum to a point of sickness. This is Kwong signing out for now.
Dont miss the next entry from What Would Jolina Do?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home